Important Notice Regarding Your Privacy Rights
Information") www.weightandhealthy.com may maintain or collect during the course of our relationship with you. It also
explains the safeguards we have in place to protect that information and the circumstances under which we may share
that information with other companies. This notice applies to both current and former customers.
Why We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information to identify you, confirm facts about you, to help us assess requests for financial products and services, and as necessary to service your loan.
Personal Information We Maintain or Collect
We collect information about you when you register on one of our websites. This registration information may include, but is not limited to your:
* e-mail address
* full name
* mailing address
* telephone number
* date of birth
Please note that users can not update or delete previously submitted information. If your information (such as your
email address) should change, we ask that you re-submit a registration form or request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share some or all of the Personal Information that is described above as follows:
* Within the Company
We may share information we collect with affiliated companies, including our parent company and other subsidiaries of
affiliated companies and their collection, use and sharing of information.
* With Our Affiliated Companies for their everyday business purposes or to market their products to you.
* With Non-Affiliates for Joint Marketing – We may share your Personal Information with non-affiliated financial
companies with whom we have a formal agreement to market financial products or services to you.
*We may use your information in our online (e.g., e-mail marketing) and offline (e.g., telemarketing, cell phone text
messaging, skip tracing, and direct mail) marketing programs. If you would like to be removed from these programs,
click here and follow the opt-out instructions.
* We may share your information with law enforcement officials or governmental agencies:
(1) in response to their request;
(2) when permitted or required by law; or
(3) to establish our compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines.
*We may store and share your information with third parties for suppression or opt-out purposes.
*We also may share your information with third parties when:
(1) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential
fraud or unauthorized transactions;
(2) investigating fraud that has already taken place;
(3) enforcing or applying
existing terms and conditions and/or other agreements;
(4) protecting the rights, property or safety of our websites, our
users or others; or
(5) responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal
rights or defend against legal claims.
In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities or persons for marketing purposes.
Effective Date; Changes to Our Policy
make substantial changes to our policy, we will post the changes on our website.